Friday, December 09, 2005

Flag of the words

Now, here I am
standing on my feet
holding in my fist
this flag...
This bloody flag...
The flag of the WORDS.

* * * *

Here In the south
under the hot, young sunshine,
In the kingdom of the love and snare,
To set free my soul from me
I am walking towards myself.

* * * *

My songs are the songs of Crikets,
who are in love with the earth and moonlight.
The songs of the bees,
the bees that sucks the nectars
to fill up their hives.

* * * *

I don't know and I am not sure
What could I do more?
with these young veins on my arms
in the Land of the vein cutters!!!

But, I know with no hesitation
my hands are carrying a message
they are aware of their mission,
the mission who’s flag is in my hands.

And I am going to nail it down,
on the land of the sleepy heads,
on the field of the crosses,
on the hill of the Leprotic soules.

By: J.D.
Edited by: Branka D.

No comments: